[IP] Re: New glucose monitoring technology

Does anyone else think it would be incredibly bizarre to have contact
lenses that change colour according to your blood sugar? I wonder what
colour they would turn? If you had a day of high blood sugars would your
eyes be orange? Or if you were eating would your eye (contact lens)
colour change the whole time?  Interesting and amusing concept. As is
diabetics don't get enough weird looks when all we do is pull out a
meter, now people would know we're diabetic by our purple eyes!
Sara M.

>SpectRx's continuous glucose monitoring technology was featured on >a
segment about emerging glucose monitoring technologies on ABC's >Good
Morning America. Click on the link to view GMA's web site >write up.