[IP] Re: Thigh Thing

>I think referring to the thigh-thing as a "pouch" in their advertising is
>a bit misleading. My version of the thigh-thing from Unique Accessories
>isn't a pouch, just a tube of stretchy stuff. Is the disetronic one different?

The one I have has a small pocket in it that you put the pump into, and it
velcros shut so the pump stays in the pocket.  It's one piece and stretches
around your thigh.  It also has a garter thing that you attach to it and to
your undergarment to help hold it up.   I would say the pocket where the
pump goes is a pouch, so no, I don't think it's misleading, it's more than
just a tube of stretchy stuff.