Re: [IP] Help

> "Scared as hell and all everyone can say to
me is
> you have to do it or the
> insurance company will be pi**ed, you a** you can
> eat whatever you want, stop
> worrying."
I think it is perfectly normal to be scared, I had a
chance to pump about 1 1/2years before i did. But I
didn't--too scared, too busy, no real encouragement or
support. I regret it now, but the unknown is always
scary. But within one week on the pump I felt so much
better and adapted so quickly to the physical part I
couldn't believe I hesitated.> HMMV but I,m betting
he loves it. At 21 ,the not having to eat at certain
times, would have to be liberating.let us know how
he's doing,