[IP] Re: Dot to Dot finger tips

<<Hmmm do you have WalMarts in Canada if you do go to the pharmacy and

Jim, Yes we have Wal Marts in Canada.  However, the pharmacy departments are
not great.  I have often gone there looking for items I've read about on this
list, that IPers buy at Wal Mart.  They never carry any of the items.  Don't
even have any glucose tabs!  Claire would love to have some of the watermelon
flavour tabs I've read about here.

Barbara, Mum of Claire, 8