[IP] Sherry's Magnolias

OK I have to put in my 2 cents here - only too much fluid with those of us
with compromised kidney function can hurt.  Do they  not tell you to drink 8
8oz glasses of water a day - pregnant or not?  And diet cola should not be
consumed in excess while pregnant - caffeine and Nutrasweet are not good on
the growing fetus.

who is on dialysis because of my pregnancy, but if I had to go back and do it
all over again I would!!!!  I had a chance to have a baby and I took it and
it is the best decision I ever made!!
Mommy to Jordynn who is now 3, happy and healthy!!