[IP] treating a low without waking child

When Kevin goes low, he will drink a whole 15-25 carb juice without really
waking up. Just like Josh's Mom, I whisper to him that he is low and I need
him to drink a juice and he just opens his mouth and clamps down on the straw!
I remember one night early on that was particularly hard cuz he kept going
low...and we were on our third juice  and he "woke up" (sorta) enough to suck
the life out of the juice box until all the air was sucked out of it and it
was all crumpled up and he yells "YOU HAPPY?" and was snoring softly in
seconds! We laughed so hard!

Anyway...it must be easier with kids!

Mom to Kevin, 14
dx 12/98, pumping 5/99