[IP] Novolog

My new Endo switched me to Novolog for the same reasons.  She said her patients had better numbers and more consistent results on Novolog than with Humalog.  I've only been using it for a couple of weeks and it seems to "cover" my carbs much better - less of a roller-coaster.  Also, a veteran pumper told me that Novolog held up better in the heat.  Prior to switching, he was having problems with Humalog breaking down in just a couple of days.  And he was talking body heat and sleeping with his pump under the covers - not sunning on the beach.  I only wish my first doctor had started me on Novolog instead.