[IP] Re: dot to fingers

I have found some documentation about the accuracy of finger sticks vs arm
testing.  But that said, arm testing for me has been a lot better, more
comfortable, and I test much more often without the stress- I use the Ultra
One Touch.  I have compared several test results using my arm and finger and
have found the only time its off is with low sugar, but only up to 10-20
points- And what does that matter if you know you are having a