[IP] ] Paradigm "no delivery"

push resume.  check the status screen to see how much of your bolus actually
was delivered (it may still be .something off, but it'll be close) and try
to redo.  if you find you can bolus small increments, a unit or two, but
can't bolus 5 or 6 or more, then I've found my problem to be blockage in the
insertion cannula:  usually it's bent or kinked.  if you just seem to have
the no delvery alarm randomly, call minimed and get your pump replaced.  i
found out that there was something w/the Paradigm that many people in my
"pump training class" had the no delivery randomly and they got theirs

Tavia Rodriguez
Administrative Assistant
Xerox Services of Mountain West
(303) 796-6289