[IP] Re: Basal tweaking

>[IP] Basal tweeking
>what ever you do do not adjust it yourself.

Why not?  Granted, I was told this, but it was more because of my Weirdness
than any type of control issue from my endo or the CDE (which is what that
statement sounds like to me).

Than again, my basal and bolus rates should really be changed every other
day or so, and I would have to do it myself.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1
ICQ:  25177424