[IP] Re: ? for the ladies

>[IP] ? for the ladies

>Anyone actually use one of these?   I have a thigh-thing I tried to
>use at night, but it kept slipping down my leg, pinching my leg, or
>the pump would come unclipped from it.    How much adjustment is in
>the band for this thing?

I used a scrunchie.  Found one in my local Walgreens that was made of a
t-shirt or jersey-type fabric that would cling a little better (clings
*great* to nylons), and would fit on my leg.  Its pretty easy to adjust the
size of the scrunchie elastic, and easy enough to make them yourself, if you
can get fabric scraps.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1