[IP] IP] HoustonChronicle.com - Diabetics get break on hiring

I, too, flinched when I read that statement.  An employment
lawyer...should've read:  A NON_DIABETIC employment lawyer...
<<<Though I do wonder if anyone (other than me) has a problem with the
following statement that I copied from the web link that is above. "But
medical technology has changed so much that it is easy to control diabetes,
said John Griffin, an employment lawyer in Victoria who represented Kapche

Tavia Rodriguez
Administrative Assistant
Xerox Services of Mountain West
(303) 796-6289