[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #588 refuse containers

I used to get the red containers from the hospital at
the cost of $5 and that included disposal.  Then we
got a new administrator and he said that the hosptial
could no longer dispose of our waste as it was to

I live in a extremely rural area of Northern Idaho and
the hospital is the only one in 50 miles.

I contacted various places to get rid of the waste and
the local health district said to just put it  in the
trash and I think this is wrong so I contacted the 2
trash companies in the area and they said it is OK
with them to do it this way.  I don't like doing this
but what else am I to do.

Ivy Randel

Do You Yahoo!?