Re: [IP] testing and treating kids without waking

In a message dated 9/5/02 3:27:58 PM Central Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> .  I test and treat Josh during the night too.  I use either a roll of
> Smarties or a juice box with the little straw.  All I have to do is whisper
> in his ear to eat or drink and then stick either a few Smarties or the
> straw
> in his mouth and he will do it.  The only thing he knows in the morning is
> the taste leftover in his mouth.  Of course I am standing there with my
> little flashlight in my mouth and watching that he is chewing/swallowing
> and
> do not leave his side until everything is done. I then thank him, give him

I have a friend who also cleans her daughter's teeth afterwards without the
child waking....Mary does not want anyone (inc me) to do her bg checks so I
wake her and she goes right back to sleep.....
now ten!