Re: [IP] testing and treating kids without waking

Jef asks...got to hear how you treat lows without waking her...in reply to
Curtis.  I test and treat Josh during the night too.  I use either a roll of
Smarties or a juice box with the little straw.  All I have to do is whisper
in his ear to eat or drink and then stick either a few Smarties or the straw
in his mouth and he will do it.  The only thing he knows in the morning is
the taste leftover in his mouth.  Of course I am standing there with my
little flashlight in my mouth and watching that he is chewing/swallowing and
do not leave his side until everything is done. I then thank him, give him a
kiss on the cheek and go back to bed.  Wh ole process maybe 3-5 minutes!  I
did this just last night!!!

mom to Joshua