[IP] Re: Novolog--does anyone NOT like it?

i don't-- it takes forever to work on highs and high-carb foods for me. was on it a week, then
went back to humalog after i went into dka while waiting for novolog to bring down a sugar of 500.
 i think the smoother peaks might work better for some people, but not me. YMMV.

Do You Yahoo!?