RE: [IP] Refurbished MM 508 - Canada

My local pharmacy "Shopper's Drug Mart" carries all my pump supplies. I
just go and pick them up whenever I need them. You might want to ask if
they will consider carrying the supplies for you.

Tara Finn

Ontario Pumper

I get my supplies from Respiracre in Canada... I can order them myself
or else Walmart will bring them in for me. I have found it to be much
more convient and faster than ordering straight from MM. My supplies
usually take about 3 business days. As far as service with MM and being
Canada, I haven't had a problem.  I needed a replacement pump 6 months
ago and MM had one on my door step in less than 24 hours.... so no
complaints here. Living in Canada shouldn't hinder your pump experience.
I am sure people in the states are as likely to experience delivery
problems as we are.

Sarah Arnal   Winnipeg, Manitoba

22 years old Type I- nine years

MM508- 1 year