[IP] Paradigm "no delivery"

On the subject of "no delivery" alarms....I have had several no delivery alarms on my Paradigm. When it gives you the alarm, you have the option of rewinding or resuming....what should I do in this situation?  The rewinding option confuses me, can someone please explain it?  Also, I can think of at least one time when I got a no delivery alarm and simply re-did my bolus and everything was fine afterward (with the bolus and bg's afterward).....should I be concerned this happened?  Thanks!

Do You Yahoo!?