re: [IP] dot to dot fingers

Someone asked why some of us are still doing finger sticks vs. using the
arm.  I've heard its not as accurate in the arm, I've also heard there are
certain meters designed just for arm sticks vs. finger sticks.  Does anyone
have any reading about this type of info?

<<<Lauren said: One night, I felt a little low, tested on my forearm, and
was 70 (would have had a small snack anyway, but not too bad, right?).
Thankfully, because I 'felt funny', I decided not to trust that and tried my
finger - 42.

Tavia Rodriguez
Administrative Assistant
Xerox Services of Mountain West