[IP] Re: Stupid (?) pump questions

>>>1.  There are NO stupid pump questions (just the ones we don't ask).>>>

*I* believe that is a common misconception. I refer to the newsie who stuck
the mic in the widow's face who rec'd a posthumous reward for her late
husband. "Do you wish you husband were here to receive this award?"  A
teacher on IP also related some stoopud q's from the classroom. We DO
encourage questions, however, and don't be embarassed to ask. (~_^)