Re: [IP] Stupid comments / was: Jan? question for the veterans

Jan - Yep!  Reminds me of the trial of Sonny Von Bulow - someone asked "do you know what the opposite of diabetes is?  - Answer - "good health".  Now true. Tammy

In a message dated Thu, 5 Sep 2002 11:47:56 AM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted writes:

> about diabetes. >>>
> Here's one I received last week. A local friend to whom I also e-mail jokes
> and convo & stuff had a death in the family and wrote to ask for no posts
> for 3 wks. Well, I do not keep track of others' three weeks so didn't send
> anything for awhile. I received a good link for kids and since it was just a
> link, I sent it. I got a post back saying she was soooo glad to hear from me
> that she and another friend had even come to the house Wed. night to see if
> I was okay but no one was home. I wrote back that I'm in dialysis Mon. Wed.
> & Fri. nights.
> She posted back to me that she was glad to hear that, since they thought
> something was maybe wrong with me.
> Okayyyyyyy - I'm glad she's glad!! (~_^)
> @
> \(/ Jan (63 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue
> (MM507C 3/99)

Tammy, mom to Joely, dx'd 1970; g-ma to Emma, dx'd 2001; both pumping 7-18-02