Re: [IP] Pump Vs Number of Readings

Before I started pumping, I tested often and took corrective measures when
necessary, and my A1C was still 9.8.  My problem was dawn phenomenon, and
generally unpredictable daytime readings.  The pump has helped that
tremendously for me, I have only been pumping since July 18 and the
difference is already huge.  My meter average for the last 30 days is 99-
much better than the 180-200 that is used to be.  So for me it was the pump
that made the difference, not testing more.

       Pumping since 7-18-02 with my blue Paradigm "Lancelot"