[IP] gluco correction

I wrote:
>the way she flails and thrashes in her head

i meant to say, the way she flails and thrashes in her BED....

and as long as we are rhyming...here is a little poem i wrote about blood
tests

I will do it on the train, I will do it in the rain,
I will do it in a box, I will do it with a fox (even if he isn't a blind
date),
I will do it in a house and i can do it even soused..
I prick, I bleed, I do what I need,
whenever, wherever, ...so who pushed my poet lever?

heh hehe

sara