Re: [IP] Re: Different Solutions

In a message dated 9/5/2002 7:31:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> .  Have you ever had a
> site ripped out just have a site change that you now have a full reservoir

We are relatively new pumpers, so you might want to address the question to
more veteran pumpers.  We do not reuse the resevoir if the site rips out; I
know it is a waste of insulin, but that helps us to keep track of how long
the insulin has been near his body (which heats the insulin somewhat).  New
site almost always means new resevoir for us.