[IP] Paradigm "No Delivery"

I've seen a couple of post regarding the Paradigm stopping in a mid bolus and
sounding an alarm with the No Delivery message.  No Delivery usually means
back pressure in the line. It happened to me twice since 7/12/02.  I checked
all the possible conditions and everything seemed ok.  And both times I reset
the pump and successfully bolused the undelivered amount.  I couldn't figure
it out.  I talked to MM tech support several times and they sent me a new
Paradigm 2 weeks ago.

I'm wondering if there's a bigger problem here than just isolated cases.