[IP] glucowatch

Robin wanted to know if anyone was getting it for their child

I am not getting it for my "inner child"...She gives me enough fuss trying to
put pajamas on her every night I am not gonna try and strap a mechanical
device on her arm...the way she flails and thrashes in her head, I would be
concerned she would bop herself in the head with it and either break it, or
her head....

besides, if you are only gonna wear it at night, wont you have to wake up in
the night to give him some finger pokes to calibrate the thing?