[IP] sharps containers

it's really sad that cities don't have sharps containers drop off sites,
don't you all agree?  the poor trash pick up folks are all exposed to us
druggies' needles, even though we do our best to prevent sticks... hmm.
there was a flyer i saw, for only "$50 a month" you could have a sharps
container delivered with a "postage paid" return process included.  yup, you
bet I have the $50 a month for that....coffee cans cost $5.00 and YOU GET TO
DRINK COFFEE FOR A MONTH also. :P

Tavia Rodriguez
Administrative Assistant
Xerox Services of Mountain West