[IP] Problems with icecream and Lows???????????????

what do you mean by "snack bolus?"

You should bolus specifically to the amount of carbs and fats/proteins/fiber
content of each food intake.  Also, YMMV with individual foods.  Eating
breakfast cereal tends to cause my bg to spike, even when I bolus according
to my insulin/carb ratio, so I've learned to accomodate that.

Also, did you check his bg before eating and bolusing?
just trying to help you figure this out...

i've never seizured.  being that extremely low is extremely dangerous so
please, please try to figure this one out!!!  good luck and best wishes!!!!

Tavia Rodriguez
Administrative Assistant
Xerox Services of Mountain West
(303) 796-6289