Re: [IP] infusion site adhesion

Being in Florida and out in the hot sun most of the time sweating, I used to
have many problems with tape and my Sof Sets.  I tried the IV 3000 and other
things that just wouldn't work.  I have since switched to the Quik Set and love
them. I have not had to use any other adhesive materials, IV 3000 included,
since I switched. The tape on the Quik Sets works wonders for me.  I am so glad
that my Dr.'s office had a sample that I try.  I will never switch from the
Quik Set, at least not until something better comes along.

My 4 cents worth.