[IP] Stupid comments / was: Jan? question for the veterans

>>>Well here we get back to insensitive and stupid statements people make
about diabetes. >>>

Here's one I received last week. A local friend to whom I also e-mail jokes
and convo & stuff had a death in the family and wrote to ask for no posts
for 3 wks. Well, I do not keep track of others' three weeks so didn't send
anything for awhile. I received a good link for kids and since it was just a
link, I sent it. I got a post back saying she was soooo glad to hear from me
that she and another friend had even come to the house Wed. night to see if
I was okay but no one was home. I wrote back that I'm in dialysis Mon. Wed.
& Fri. nights.

She posted back to me that she was glad to hear that, since they thought
something was maybe wrong with me.

Okayyyyyyy - I'm glad she's glad!! (~_^)

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity