Re: [IP] Can you please describe high and low blood sugar feelings, symptoms etc.?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has delusions of omnipotence during low blood
sugar episodes.   A couple of years ago during one such episode, I was close to
designing a closed loop insulin pump in my head before my fiance realized what
was going on.  =)

It's amazing what your mind is capable of when it's fighting for sugar to

--- Alderson Arts <email @ redacted> wrote:

>     My Dex meter read 22 once, but I was still coherent. However, I have had
> a couple of lows when I was working a really physically demanding job in
> Virginia that made me fee like I could understand the universe and possibly
> the nature of God. It was really freaky! I actually wanted to go lower to
> find the answers to the mysteries <grin> Fortunately my wife rescued me.

Do You Yahoo!?