Re: [IP] Pump Vs Number of Readings

In my case my A1C went from 5.4 (pre-pump) to 5.7 (post pump).  I'm not testing
any more than I did before, but I'm not having the problems with consistent
lows and hypo unawareness.

Good overall control isn't impossible to achieve on MDI, it's just a pain in
the butt!

I think the pump makes it much easier insulin delivery and much less variable.
More predictable results = more (hopefully better) control.

-Brentm