[IP] Pump Vs Number of Readings

As I follow the IP comments I keep wondering if it is the pump which
improves peoples' A1Cs or the fact that they now test a whole lot more than
before going on the pump.

I wonder if they had tested that much before the pump and then taken
corrective action (more insulin or some compensating food) what kind of
control they would have had.  Of course I realize that the pump avoids the
need for sticking the syringe needle in more often and that may be the
reason people are willing to test more frequently and take more corrective