RE: [IP] Luer Neck Problem (late)

My original 507c had a problem with the door not
staying closed.  The hinges were bent - or something
that prevented it from staying on.  I didn't think to
call MM for a few months, but finally did.  They
barked at me in a pleasant way "why didn't you call us
sooner?".  They sent me a refurbished 507c.  The luer
lock is very very stiff.  I CANNOT remove the
reservoir without lifting the luer lock first.  The
old pump I just yanked the reservoir out with NO
resistance at all.  I didn't know that was a problem
since that was the way the original came!  And the
door on the new one stays shut too.

-gail in denver
dx'd 02/14/72 T1, pumping since 1985-ish

Do You Yahoo!?