[IP] Re: Not liking Novolog

Lisa -

I'm definitely in the minority on this list, but I had
major problems with Novolog (dramatic highs and lows
compared to Humalog - two trips to the ER in two weeks
for hypos) and had to go back to Humalog.

Of course, I've had weird reactions to insulins before
- Lantus made me crazy (literally - it gave me
dramatic, unpredictable mood swings, which I'm
normally not prone to...), so, as always, YMMV.

Do You Yahoo!?