Re: [IP] Re: Different Solutions

We always change a site (if humanly possible) before a meal.  That way we can
send a larger bolus through (not just a small bolus of .5 to fill the
cannula).  We never change before bed since we don't want to have to check
too frequently at night to see that the site is working.

If we change the site and no meal is forthcoming, we check in two hours to
see that the site appears to be working.

My opinions only.