[IP] Re: Different Solutions

In a message dated 9/4/02 email @ redacted writes:

<< I'd love to hear other advice that the endos, CDE's and big companies
that folks on this list routinely ignore.  My CDE told me I should only
change my infusion set after a shower  >>

Well, I don't, because it doesn't stick well for me then, at least in many
sites (particularly in the 6 inches above and below my waist in front).  The
problem is the sweating -- maybe would be solved if I took cooler showers,
but I like a warm shower <gr.>.

Speaking of sticking, I am finding it seems to help me to use the IV Prep
twice, letting it dry in between (as someone here suggested at the beginning
of this summer).

Linda Z