[IP] Re: Tweaking

>>> I've had my pump almost 2 1/2 years now and still make changes - life is
not stagnent and neither are your basal rates.>>>

The above is one of those 17 things I have learned from the 'net that I
didn't know my first 16 years of pumping. Back in '83 my one basal rate was
set, more or less, *for life.* Through the years and as I got a 506 with
multiple basal choices, I did learn I needed one to cover my dawn
phenomenon - but even that was not relooked at. As I have said before, it
was me doing stuff wrong.

Thank you Dr. 'Net for enlightening me on things my endo should have as
developments evolved. (~_^)

Doctors can be frustrating. You wait a month-and-a-half for an appointment,
and s/he says, "I wish you'd come to me sooner."