Re: [IP] Basal tweeking

cinderlla22,

Please learn now that your doctors are only there for educated advice,
diagnoses, and prescription writing.  In some cases not all of these are
true.  Your doctor is not going to be there at 3 am when you have a HI
reading on your meter.  You need to learn how your body reacts to
different medium, especially since "your mileage may vary."  Just like
not two children are alike neither are two diabetics.

I had a great endo when I was twelve at the North Carolina Memorial
Hospital at the University of Chapel Hill that told me that I would have
to learn to do all of this stuff myself because he nor my mother would
always be there.

In a time of crisis, minutes matter.  You have to learn to control your
diabetes and not let it or your doctors and nurses control you.  I am
sure that you are a very intelligent person and you do not need to be
guided around on some kind of a leash.  You should learn everything you
can and take your life back.  HTH.

Billie