Re: [IP] Basal tweeking

~~~boy was i wrong when i went in to see him and tell him what i did he threatened to take my pump away from me if i ever did it again. As did three other doc.'s in the office. I learned my lesson never do it by yourself~~~

I would hope that you are a very young person - if not this is paternalistic cr--. If my docs pulled this on me I would walk out the door and never return. I expect to be treated as a partner in my treatment and not as a 3 year old.

Linda & Dax