Re: [IP] Basal tweeking

~~~I'm a new pumper (a month) and am wondering how often basal rates need>to be looked at and adjusted?  Do you generally do this yourself or in>conjunction with an endo-doc/CDE appointment?~~~~

Both of the above - you will get more adept as time goes on trying things yourself but your team should always be there to back you up. Just use caution and common sense and don't make drastic changes and document. I've had my pump almost 2 1/2 years now and still make changes - life is not stagnent and neither are your basal rates.

Linda & Dax