Re: [IP] Novolog--does anyone NOT like it?

It is not that I didn't like it, but I prefer the Humalog.  This is
going to sound weird, but I used four bottles of Novolog given to me by
my CDE.  It takes me a little over a month and a week to use that much.
 From early on, I just didn't feel like myself.  I didn't feel sick, but
I just felt not like myself.  Sometimes on the third day, I would have
sore sites but not always.  I rarely have this problem with Humalog, but
occasionally.  I decided to stick with the Humalog.  Just my YMMV case.  :-)