[IP] pump donation

Recently a request was made from margarite in Latvia wondering if someone
could possibly sell her a pump at a reasonable amount.  I am going to donate
2 Disetronic pumps to her.  The problem is I have absolutly no supplies to
donate to her as well.  If anyone else on this list can help her, please do.
Or if anyone knows of any legal ramifications as to why I should not donate
them, please let me know.  They were donated to me and I felt the need to
donate them somewhere as I had tried to get my brother to use them and he
flat refused.

Thank you

dx  3/63
pumping 3/2000