[IP] Re: Can you please describe high and low blood sugar feelings, symptoms etc.?

> I have a 504 meeting tomorrow with my son's teachers.  I'd like to
> provide detailed descriptions of how one feels with high and low blood
> glucose levels.  Would you be so kind to list and or explain how you feel
> with these two conditions, as well as how long it takes until you start to
> feel clear and well?  Thank you so much.
> Ellen

Not too long ago we had quite a thread on IP on both topics - highs, then
lows. If you do an archival search you'll prolly get a lot of answers and
not have to wait too long to compile your list. (~_^)

The only reason not to pump is to not be a diabetic ~ 8 y/o Mary Cole