[IP] Regarding the beat goes on.

I think that my NP's idea is that she wants to make sure I am committed to
better diabetic control before I just get a pump and think it's going to do
it for me.  (I'm not sure I totally agree with this idea either).  But, I
continue to study and have figured my bolus and basal rates from "Pumping
Insulin."  I am on Humalog and have been under 200 all day long!!!!

I also think that the NP is from the old school of believing that Diabetes
means constant denial and "strong moral fiber."

I can't go to an endo at least until my new insurance takes effect.  I'm in
an HMO which means a referral from my primary care physician prior to seeing
an endo.

My A1C was 10.4