Re: [IP] HoustonChronicle.com - Diabetics get break on hiring

Yes, I have a definite problem with it.  Diabetes is never "easy" to control.
 The meters and pumps are great - and they make it more convenient - but not
easy.  There's still the highs and the lows to be constantly aware of,
counting carbs - not getting too much exercise - not getting to little
exercise - not getting too stressed, not bolusing too much insulin - not
bolusing too little - NO , definitely NOT EASY.  Tammy