Re: [IP] Can you please describe high and low blood sugar feelings, symptoms ...

Shaky, confused, incoherent, can't walk straight, and all this while your
still conscious.  If you get too low, you pass out and must be given
glucagon. Let them know police officers are trained to check for diabetes if
they come across a person who they think is intoxicated because that's how a
diabetic having a low can act.  This should get their attention.  Good Luck!
PS - and tell them they better make sure a low doesn't happen to your child
because as someone else on the list said earlier today - "it's not a pretty
sight".  Tammy