Re: [IP] Novolog

> I just got back from an appointment with my nurse educator and she
believes I should go on Novolog.   Has anybody else switched and if so what
were the results?

I had been on Humalog very successfully for many years when, quite suddenly,
I simply stopped having good control.  After much "dicking" around with
infusion sets, being off the pump, and trying Lantus, I changed to Novolog
and suddenly, my control was back.  Not perfect, by any means, but for some
reason, ever so much better than with Humalog.

It's worth a try if you're having some problems.  If Novolog doesn't solve
your problems, you can always go back to Humalog.  Good luck!