[IP] Re: question for the veteran

I was one of the kids who added extra water to my tests so Mom would be proud
of me!  I hated orange or brown!
I even used to try adding water as the test was turning orange!  Mom caught
me one time and did I feel bad!  But not bad enough to stop the practice.  I
was probably 10 or 11--so that would have been in 65 or 66.
Testape was not too good for me plus if I remember it was more expensive
thann Clinitest because of the convenience.

dx 3/63.