[IP] HoustonChronicle.com - Diabetics get break on hiring

Thought people might find this article interesting.

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/story.hts/business/1560113

Though I do wonder if anyone (other than me) has a problem with the
following statement that I copied from the web link that is above.

"But medical technology has changed so much that it is easy to control
diabetes, said John Griffin, an employment lawyer in Victoria who
represented Kapche"

Jim S.